Mikhail Fursov wrote:
Testing WindowsXP build.
Have to disable this assersion: assert(is_name_lowercase(library_name))  in
natives_support.cpp file to run Hello application.

Yes, I was staring that that last night, trying to figure out why lowercase stuff is so important.

Any clue?

After it disabled Eclipse3.1.1 runs OK!

That means you too are using some kind of custom build and not using the harmony launcher.

Please - why aren't we all using the launcher?

geir

On 15 Sep 2006 16:05:25 +0700, Egor Pasko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On the 0x1E5 day of Apache Harmony Egor Pasko wrote:
> On the 0x1E5 day of Apache Harmony Geir Magnusson, Jr. wrote:
> > Ok - I was testing with Tomcat 5.5.17 on Ubuntu and it seems to work
> > wiht both release and debug builds.
> >
> > Strange problem is that something is really slow - server start time
> > is something like 17 sec on my machine, but 1.7 w/ Sun.  Clearly
> > something is broken.
>
> I am looking into the slow startup problem.
> It'll take some time to download everything...

hmm.. I had to export LD_LIBRARY_PATH to dynamically link to
libhysig.so (I remember there was a pretty java.exec some day, now it
is gone)

And got a failure as follows:
$ ./java Hello
free(): invalid pointer 0xbfffd148!
free(): invalid pointer 0x40b7960e!
free(): invalid pointer 0x40d6da7c!
free(): invalid pointer 0xbfffd148!
SIGSEGV in VM code.
Stack trace:

after that VM hang not responding to ^C, killed
similar things on debug and release configs...

SUSE 9

Am I doing something wrong? do we build with 'build.sh' yet?