Serguei Zapreyev wrote:
Dear committers,

I filed recently the HARMONY-1573, -1650, -1651, -1654 issues with the
suggested patches.

I was looking at 1573 last night, but was too tired to follow the instructions :) (Take the third attachment, combine with the first, to produce the second test that can be used on any Thursday in an odd-numbered month. Carry the 7, cross out each second vowel, and ...)

Yes, I'll look at all three today. the last three were hidden - you didn't assign to the DRLVM component, so I missed them yesterday.

So, to avoid redoubling efforts or superposition of commits because of delay

could somebody take them under a control to estimate and apply if it is
necessary?

All the more, the 1650 and 1573 issues seem to be able to upset somehow the
execution stability of a big

application.

Does that mean the patches fix them, or make big apps less stable?

geir

Great thanks in advance,

Serguei