Chris Gray wrote:
On Thursday 05 October 2006 18:00, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

Don't forget that you can have an embeddable SE - it doesn't have to be ME.

Yes, but a full SE nowadays is pretty big. JavaME CDC is basically a defined subset of SE at the package level, and this is what Wonka aims to support. There is nothing missing in terms of VM functionality (contrast with CLDC).

I fully expect that over time, this project will have multiple virtual
machines, as well as multiple builds for classlib to support various
deployment platforms.

Once you can overcome the "no subsetting" restriction, yes.

I've written to Punch Telematix about the bulk contribution checklist, I await a reply.

w00t :)

Cheers,

Chris