My vote:

FC4/5,  Suse11, Windows XP/2003
X86 (both 32bit and 64bit), and IPF

I guess it's a bit unclear to say IA64 in the community. It would be
clearer to use "X86 64bit" or "IPF (Itanium)".

Thanks,
xiaofeng

On 10/16/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We're a volunteer project, so "supported" is based on interest in
community.  Lets be clear by writing down a set of platforms that we as
a community commit to support.

I think we can define "support" as - "one or more people in the
community tests on that platform on a regular basis, there are users
that use that platform, and we have people volunteering to find and fix
bugs that specifically affect that platform"

Just throw things out there and we'll gather the results and see what's
popular.  We'll summarize in 3 days.  Please be clear in indicating what
you think should be reported.  Don't vote against anything. To start,
using a broad brush :

Windows
=======
Windows XP x86