I looked at adding the nowarn arg for the tests, but 'build-test.xml'
doesn't have a single large compile statement like 'buid-java.xml'
does. The arg would need to be added to the compile-test of every
module's build, which can be done, I was just feeling lazy at the
moment, sorry. :( Also, I had the thought of creating a compile
indirection in the build scripts using an Ant macro. This way any
global compiler tweaks could be performed in the macro. I haven't
convinced myself of the value of that though.

-Nathan

On 10/20/06, Paulex Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Nathan Beyer wrote:
> I added a compiler arg to the main 'build-java.xml' compile to disable
> all of the warnings.
Thanks a lot, Nathan, but how about also add that arg to build-test.xml?
I think the ECJ probably feels more unhappy with the test cases:).

> This should take care of the warnings.
>
> -Nathan
>
> On 10/18/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Can we just shut them off for now?  it's a good project for someone to
>> go and clean those up, but there's no need for all of us to see them.
>>
>> geir
>>
>> Mark Hindess wrote:
>> > These messages aren't getting through on the commits list on due to
>> the
>> > large number of warnings since switching to ecj.  I've modified the
>> > summary process so that it ignores these for the moment.
>> >
>> > Hopefully this means that the failure messages that haven't been
>> making
>> > the commits list will start getting through.
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> >  Mark.

Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab