Almost all unused variables are local. Only two of them are class
fields and they are not using in native code. Build and all tests are
successful.

2006/10/20, Tim Ellison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Denis Kishenko wrote:
> I have made fix[1]  for "unused" category (only java code). If nobody
> has objections I could fix other caterogies.

See Nathan's comments about unused vars -- they cannot be fixed safely
with the Java wizard.  Unused imports should be ok to fix that way.

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.

Denis M. Kishenko