You have patience I can only dream about...

geir

Nathan Beyer wrote:
I've been trying to work through many of the warnings, module by
module. Most of the warnings fall into the following categories.
* serial - Serializable classes that don't have explicit serialVersionUID fields
* unchecked - missing type variables, mostly collection references
* unused - unused private fields, methods; these are tough as some of
them are seemingly used by native code
* missing @Override - methods that override other methods are
annotated for safety

-Nathan