I have made fix[1]  for "unused" category (only java code). If nobody
has objections I could fix other caterogies.

2006/10/20, Nathan Beyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I've been trying to work through many of the warnings, module by
module. Most of the warnings fall into the following categories.
* serial - Serializable classes that don't have explicit serialVersionUID fields
* unchecked - missing type variables, mostly collection references
* unused - unused private fields, methods; these are tough as some of
them are seemingly used by native code
* missing @Override - methods that override other methods are
annotated for safety

-Nathan

On 10/19/06, Tim Ellison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Nathan has turned off all warnings.  I suggest that we start to turn
> them back on incrementally and fix the warnings we see.
>
> Regards,
> Tim
>
> Denis Kishenko wrote:
> > I also worried about a lot of warnings and I think warnings like these
> > can be fixed

last\modules\concurrent\standard\src\main\java\java\util\concurrent\ConcurrentHashMap.java

> >    [javac]  (at line 26)
> >    [javac]     import java.io.ObjectInputStream;
> >    [javac]            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >    [javac] The import java.io.ObjectInputStream is never used
> >
> >    [javac] 34. WARNING in

C:\Work\Projects\Harmony-last\modules\concurrent\standard\src\main\java\java\util\concurrent\CountDownLatch.java

> >    [javac]  (at line 130)
> >    [javac]     private static final class Sync extends
> > AbstractQueuedSynchronizer {
> >    [javac]                                ^^^^
> >    [javac] The serializable class Sync does not declare a static
> > final serialVersionUID field of type long
> >
> > 2006/10/19, Nathan Beyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >> I added a compiler arg to the main 'build-java.xml' compile to disable
> >> all of the warnings.
> >>
> >> This should take care of the warnings.
> >>
> >> -Nathan

> >> to the