Rana Dasgupta wrote:
If the code is not being exercised by day to day tests and maintained, or if
we are not developing it,  we can drop it I think. GCV4.1 is in the first
category, and GCV5 the second. GCV4 doesn't fit either. Dropping it doesn't
stop one from pulling it out of an old svn revision for personal use.

I don't grok what you mean -  gcv4.1 is our main GC right now, right?

Rana