Guys,

I was trying to compare public announcements of new patches with
private ones. The point of announcing new patches on harmony-dev@ is
the following: anyone is welcome to verify a new patch.

If no volunteers are willing to do so, then a committer or a bug
submitter will do the job.

Thanks, Alexei

On 11/14/06, Salikh Zakirov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Alexey Petrenko wrote:
> So I think that *require* from issue creator to check the fix *before*
> not the best solution.

Since noone on earth can prevent you from submitting your patch to a new JIRA
and link
it to the original one, this is not a *real* requirement. I guess this is just
a hint to proper
patch review / verification process.

In any case, I do not see much of a problem.

--
Thank you,
Alexei