Be sure to not miss anyone :) This was a great community effort, with everyone pitching in.

DRLVM is now a full peer to J9 in Harmony testing. :) We still need to use J9 (and another VM that happens to work with our classlibrary), as a sanity check, but we should from now on use DRLVM in our CI testing framework.

geir

Alexei Fedotov wrote:
Oops, I've missed:
* Andrew Zhang for reviewing class library patches and helpful discussions