please locally break something (IOW, no need to check in...), get CC to send the message, so then we can all rest comfortably that failures do lead to email.

geir

Vladimir Ivanov wrote:
Thanks, today this test passed on both machines :( I hope, the CC will send
notification if this test fail again.

Now, notifications should be sending to harmony-commits list from the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] address.

Thanks, Vladimir

On 11/16/06, Stepan Mishura <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 11/15/06, Vladimir Ivanov wrote:

> Sorry, I can't use the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mail
address.

> Sorry again, to test it I use the [EMAIL PROTECTED] as for IBM
> notifications without ask for permission :(
>

> Could somebody register some fake mail address in the harmony-commits to
> use
> it for my CC notifications or I should use other alias or may be other
> options exist?
>

> Thanks, Vladimir
>
> By the way, now my CC reports for both systems:
> Unit Test Error Details: (1)    Test:  test_Sign Class:
> org.apache.harmony.xnet.tests.provider.jsse.DigitalSignatureTest
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError   at

org.apache.harmony.xnet.tests.provider.jsse.DigitalSignatureTest.test_Sign
> (
> DigitalSignatureTest.java:135)   at
> java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(Native Method)

Hm, ... strange. The test passes for me on Linux and Windows.

This is regression test for JSSE provider and it goes with a fix for the
provider. So it can fail if CC doesn't perform classlib rebuild. And I
believe it does.

Is the failure stable for you? Can you reproduce it?

Thanks,
Stepan.

--
Stepan Mishura