Stepan Mishura wrote:
Vladimir,

Sorry, I didn't follow discussions about build-and-test infra. I've done
check out of build-and-test workspace and I'm trying to set up it. I
have some questions:
- README.txt file says about downloading IBM VME and I guess you run CC on
DRL VM. Does the file is up to date?

No - that was written before DRLVM could do this :)

- 'ant setup' fetches CruiseControl and sets it up. But why I should fetch
classlib dependencies manually? IMHO, 'ant setup' should do it too.

Again, early days... the patches should fix...

Thanks,
Stepan.