Shalom,

There is also a review of Chesler's book in the Sept/Oct 2003 issue of the
AJL Newsletter (p. 18).

Your friendly adult book review editor,

Suzanne

At 07:46 AM 10/23/2003 -1000, olivia hibel wrote:
>          This is to bring to the attention of Hasafran members an important
>new work dealing with  anti-Zionism.  Written by a superb Jewish woman,
>Phyllis Chesler, it is:
>    THE NEW ANTI-SEMITISM: The Current Crisis and What We Must Do About It,
>               published by Jossey-Bass. $24.95.

HaSafran - The Electronic Forum of the Association of Jewish Libraries
Submissions for HaSafran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org/