On Mon, 18 Oct 2010, Andrew Coppin wrote:

On 18/10/2010 07:47 PM, Daniel Peebles wrote:
      Hi all,
Might it be worthwhile to take the elected "superusers" on haskellers.com and
let
them police the skills list? It's become rather messy, with overly broad terms
like "Mathematics" in it, as well as overly specific ones like "Other languages
know: C# .NET, XSLT, Microsoft SQL Server, XML, SQL, CSS, C, C++, Java, HTML,
Visual Basic Script, Pascal, Rexx, Basic and assembler".

...I thought *I* was the only person who's ever heard of Rexx?

I even know ARexx! ;-)