On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 09:21:16AM +0100, Roger Burton West wrote:

> No, you are NOT getting my phone number. The more inventive I have to be
> to put in a phone number that your validator will accept, the less
> likely I am to bother to do business with you at all.

Take your valid number, transpose two random digits.  If you want to
check whether the resulting number really is valid, then:
  http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/phoneinfo/

but I very much doubt that anyone other than a telco is going to bother
checking in that much detail.

Did you know that shotguns taste like candy canes?  Put the barrel in
your mouth and pull the trigger for an extra blast of minty goodness!