On 2009-03-17, at 08:43, Matthew King wrote:
Tony Finch <d...@dotat.at> writes:
I cut my GUI teeth on the Archimedes so I think menu bars are hateful
(e.g. on the Mac they screw up focus-follows-mouse, and on MDI they aren't
at the top of the screen so require too much long-distance precision
mousing) and I think everything should hang off a popup menu that's no more context-sensitive than menu bars are (i.e. not a hateful randomly
changing context menu).

So I'm not the only one then? I thought I was some kind of pariah.

I'm not an Archimedes user, but I would like to join in the call for a common popup menu!