On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 10:00:46PM +0100, Roger Burton West wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 09:53:21PM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
>
> >Oh right. So I should use autoconf to detect things like readlink,
> >/proc/self/exe and the like, and hence make it find itself better, and thus
> >make it less hateful? :-)
>
> And an option to look at its inode number and delete all hardlinks as
> well. With a default that switches between "on" and "off" every time you
> release a new version.

Who said anything about releases? You'll need to check it out from CVS, and
if you report a bug I'll be asking if you've tried the latest release.

Oh, wait, gosh. ffmpeg actually made a release. Maybe the above model
doesn't work that well.

Right. What excuse do I need for libtool and automake?

Nicholas Clark