Could it be just a typo/or not clear ט and be בולוטין?
I do not have the text. but ... just a guess.

________________________________
From: Heb-naco <heb-naco-bounces+galron.1=osu....@lists.osu.edu> on behalf of
Shinohara, Jasmin via Heb-naco <heb-naco@lists.osu.edu>
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2024 7:21:44 PM
To: Miller, Caroline <crmil...@library.ucla.edu>; Hebrew Name Authority Funnel
<heb-naco@lists.osu.edu>
Subject: Re: [Heb-NACO] Ladino cataloging help needed

Hi, Caroline, thank you for your question. I agree that having a list of Judeo
language experts would be helpful. For now, you can find Ladino guidance on the
wiki’s General Resources page in the Languages section. The libguide was created

Hi, Caroline, thank you for your question. I agree that having a list of Judeo
language experts would be helpful.

For now, you can find Ladino guidance on the wiki’s General Resources
page<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://rascat.pbworks.com/w/page/144076596/General*20resources__;JQ!!KGKeukY!0KsWEE7qH1OD79bmx0J6OgmjcPUusHdwET-uCZKWz6VhmuddaPGPOp2HkdX7r_ugYo20Fb_xx6Jnp5EhMuRSuw$>
 in the Languages section. The libguide was created by Gabriel Mordoch, copied
here. The Ladino romanization table is found on the wiki’s Documentation
page<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://rascat.pbworks.com/w/page/144076554/Documentation__;!!KGKeukY!0KsWEE7qH1OD79bmx0J6OgmjcPUusHdwET-uCZKWz6VhmuddaPGPOp2HkdX7r_ugYo20Fb_xx6Jnp5EPNI3krQ$>
 in the Standards section and has many examples, but specific guidance by an
expert is always best. A Ladino cataloging terminology guide is also found on
the Documentation page in the general guidance for languages section;
unfortunately, there’s nothing there for בולימין.

My stab at the first word is Jidhios. Primer would be the first word of the
expression, פרימיר בולומין. Per the historic
dictionary<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://folkmasa.org/milon/yachad2.php?mishtane=bu__;!!KGKeukY!0KsWEE7qH1OD79bmx0J6OgmjcPUusHdwET-uCZKWz6VhmuddaPGPOp2HkdX7r_ugYo20Fb_xx6Jnp5Hj-GIIJQ$>
 of Spanyolit hosted by Mekhon Ma‘aleh
Adumim<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://folkmasa.org/av.htm__;!!KGKeukY!0KsWEE7qH1OD79bmx0J6OgmjcPUusHdwET-uCZKWz6VhmuddaPGPOp2HkdX7r_ugYo20Fb_xx6Jnp5GciyizSw$>,
 בולו (bulu) is a seal or stamp (search using English script, “bu”). Perhaps
פרימיר בולומין is equivalent to first impression?

Hope this is a helpful start. Kol ṭuv, Jasmin