That’s primer volumen. Volume 1.

I’m not an expert but I can read Ladino if you need further help.

Kol tuv,

Neil M. Frau-Cortes
PhD, MLIS
(pronouns<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.glsen.org/activity/pronouns-guide-glsen__;!!KGKeukY!0aVFndH5u8jwkTt9dSwcNnjkUkh0WEIBMXc3se3APQ2WLt_bNr7NvaSxepV10gRVqTjIRkaYQAueLIL6DrX_D9i9k-A$
 >: he/him/his)

Cataloger - Libraries Division – Collection Management
100 S. Andrews Avenue, MN7
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
954-357-5593
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.broward.org/library__;!!KGKeukY!0aVFndH5u8jwkTt9dSwcNnjkUkh0WEIBMXc3se3APQ2WLt_bNr7NvaSxepV10gRVqTjIRkaYQAueLIL6DrX_frCtmzQ$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.broward.org/library__;!!KGKeukY!0aVFndH5u8jwkTt9dSwcNnjkUkh0WEIBMXc3se3APQ2WLt_bNr7NvaSxepV10gRVqTjIRkaYQAueLIL6DrX_frCtmzQ$

[Broward County Library Logo for Email Signature]