On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 8:15 PM, snlsn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I got the following message each time:
> Plugin not found: git://github.com/technoweenie/attachment_fu.git

Sounds like people are switching their repos over to git:// urls
already, even though that's not supported in Rails 2.0.  github gems
can be installed on 2.0 using their http equivalent, which is just a
matter of changing the "git://" to "http://";.

Morten, can you think of any way we could automate this?  Or at least
detect git:// plugins and give some sort of warning...

Adam