Hi,

The problem here is that the plugin is installed, but it's installed
as vendor/plugins/pluginname.git. It seems Rails doesn't want to load
the plugin with that .git suffix. If you rename it works fine. We're
currently looking at enhancing our Plugins & Gems installer so it can
handle basic installation so this "just works".

/Morten