You could run a fluid dynamics simulation on a hexayurt. Just enter in
the parameters.
Takes a beefy computer though. There's a project for bored university
guys!
It could settle it in "an instant".

As "Laurie" stated in her direct letter to BF....

" The effect you
are thinking of is the Joule-Thompson Effect, but even that does not
apply here as the inside-dome and outside-dome pressures are equal,
therefore no inside-outside temperature difference can exist due to
insignificant flow rates. "

No temp difference in the air can occur when the air pressure is
identical Inside and outside.
And for all intents and purposes, they would be *completely*
identical.
Unless you have 200mph air rushing around somewhere inside/outside.

Actually I think it's like this (she was talking backwards):

Massive airflow-->Causes pressure difference-->Temperature change

Take two sensitive barometers and put them inside and outside a
structure
How the hell would you make *any* kind of massive pressure change?
With a tornado or hurricane?
Think about it.
And further, *why* would you want to change the pressure that much
just to cool yer ass off?
This leads into nonsense territory like any good "Fool's Errand".

Fuller was not some infallible god. He had *many* project failures.
He noticed some odd airflow just like Vinay, but never really bothered
to document it.
Although, he did fabricate that entire scenario in his book.
Why? Who knows. And personally I don't care ;)

I believe Mythbusters would not let this one through the filter.
One look by anyone who has taken a course on this stuff would spot it
instantly.

My foot is on the head of the dead beast, I raise my sword and say
"Busted!"

Finis.