I already did my frame and it's stronger than that conduit thing.

How do you attach foam panels to conduit?
That's a non-starter right there. It's why that hexayurt frame is not
in use.

I know how to attach foam boards very securely and permanently to
wooden framework.
Hint in my "cooling effect" - second video.

Bonus....you can make 2x2 lumber with a common bandsaw from renewable
trees.
Can you make conduit in your garage?