Cost and availability of SIPS? They are over a $100 per wall section.

DIY of SIPS is out of the question for most people.
I know how to do them *correctly*, have not seen anyone else do so
yet.
I'm talking equal to commercial grade. Not some liquid nails glue deal
that will delaminate.

Pentayurt would be more difficult to do a frame inside.
Not impossible, just higher skill level on the miter saw.
And it needs a frame. No solely taped together foam deal will last
long term.

Where are all the pics of long term foam Hexayurts?
I've heard of them lasting only a year out here in the Gila.
Tape disintegrates in the UV.
No pics though. Nobody likes to share?

This stuff needs to be moved forward.
Hence my YouTube channel and the frame designs.