I agree with Chita,
100 hours of my time is very well worth much much more than nothing. At the
discounted rate of $10 per hour it costs $1000 of my time. Oh, wait! I
forgot electricity, rent, insurance, etc.
Sorry, but this is nothing but a cute concept of no real value to me. When
I look at a drawing that supposedly has set dimensions I expect to see
those dimensions. Not have to spend in excess of $1000 or 100 hours of my
time.
 My evaluation of this design is that now it is worth less to me than what
I can do with a physical scale model. Therefore, it is useless, bordering
on spam to sell me a product I don't want or need.