Sorry that I'm so late to this conversation, but it seems like you got a
scolding for sharing this and I just wanted to say thanks. I don't even
know what it looks like or does or anything but I really appreciate that
you took the time to share it in the hopes that someone else might find it
useful.

Naysayers be damned.

Best,
-Chris