So, you should decide on the duty cycle for your structure :) Building
something for year-around use and building something for "one week of
severe weather per year and the rest of the time sitting in the garage"
structure are two significantly different projects. In fact
one-week-per-year use does allow you to update/improve/fix up your building
before the next use, so even less than ideal materials still make sense.

For example, if some of your panels are damaged or backing does peel off,
it is still possible to just cut new ones at a cost of $20-30 per year and
reuse the hinges. If your zippers/velcro don't hold anymore you can glue on
new ones right next to the old location (it has been my experience that
glue-on velcro glue is insanely strong in this application and in fact I
want to know what they use, since I was not able to find anything even
remotely as strong to glue sew-on velcro on :)).

Main long-term storage concerns for polyiso panels are UV and water - foam
does shrink under sunlight and water does cause mold, so make sure your
yurt is safely stored.

And of course as Vinay says, a roll of bdf tape makes a great insurance
policy (just don't try to apply it in higher humidity, like in the middle
of the night in BRC, and don't count on it to last under UV or in storage).

Looking forward to the pictures,

Vladimir