Hey friends!

Want to share my shelter / "hexayurt" from Burning Man 2014. This was made
from 9 standard 8x4' RMax 1" panels with a custom roof and a wind mill
exhaust. I added 1/4 EMT pipe to each vertical panel edge and connected all
panels with heavy duty zip ties which made assembly and disassembly
possible in 10-15 minutes. It's about 7.5' tall in the middle and 12x12'
wide. Comfortably held a queen size air bed, small table with two benches 4
crates with clothing.

The windmill worked amazingly well. During stronger winds and dust gusts it
was actually sucking out more dust from inside the yurt and kept the place
even cleaner. There are two small air filters installed in walls opposite
to the camera view.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-gSdNEKPgpdI/VY3Ho3mkogI/AAAAAAACHf8/1eOLjk91MLU/s1600/P1050857.JPG>