There's no name or anything, this is just my own design that I wanted to
share :)

This is 100% 1" foam. There's no pitch in roof by design. It did just fine
in the rain. Unfortunately I put it on top of the tarp so some water got
under the walls. I covered the side vents with plastic cover during the
rain so they don't get soaked.

I'm very excited to be stay in this yurt this year as well :D