Those appear in all 14 slides I stained - I doubt to have made the same mistake of leaving bubbles fourteen times when mounting them.

That my friend is the result of a air bubble on the section. If it had
been unremoved xylene the hematoxylin would have been absent as well.

I have seen something (rarely) like this.  We always assume that a few
bubbles developed that impeded the flow of one or more critical reagents
to the tissue underlying the bubble.  Somehow, the impediment vanished
later in staining to allow for the Hematoxylin counterstain to take.  It
would only take the omission of one reagent to halt the immunochemical
reaction in that area.  Just a thought.