Just give us the fabled GearCraft :^)

Really I think what most mappers would say is "I want WorldCraft, but
also add..." and then some features.  Like better leak file tracing
(visualize in 3d rendered mode), option to display models in-editor
(like sprites now), better abstract view of entity relationships to
handle complex setups, ability to toggle sprite view of ents (as defined
in FGD) on and off, ability of different RMF files to maintain their own
"These are the texture files for this map" info, better management of
large texture collections, etc. etc.

GMAX is cool, but really, what's it got over WC?  Editing models, etc.
is nice, but 95% of mappers are just that - mappers.  Not modelers, etc.

Waldo