I'm curious how these DLL hacks work. Any one like to give a brief synopsis?
If I know what they're doing, then I have a fighting change to stop it.

But if I understand the process, the DLL hack inserts itself between the
engine hooks and the mod DLL using the callback tables. (At least for
aimbots anyway. The graphic and model hacks are another story.) I'm not how
they do that, but I'll assume that's the case. If so, then we have what we
call in networking a man-in-the-middle attack in which a hacker can eaves
drop on both sides of the conversation. A possible solution to this is to
encrypt the player movement packets using a public key algorithm using
randomly generated keys on both ends. (Only the client movements being sent
to the server would need encryption.) Since RSA's patent has expired, it
would be a good choice. The catch to this is that both the server and the
client need to incorporate this for it to work. The key wouldn't need to be
very large. Just large enough to make hacking a key an unreasonable option.
If you wanted to be really evil, you could generate new keys at the end of
every level.