----- Original Message -----
From: Leon Hartwig
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 4:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] ogc required to play??

Maybe this was humor, but just in case...successful exec's don't display
any console message.  A file (or cvar) that is associated with a cheat
was found and this guy was banned for it, but you can't tell which one
based on this shot.  The only thing this shot shows are some files he
was found "clean" on, not what he was busted for.