You can already achieve this system by using Admin Mod and putting
wonid's in the user.ini file :) This is actually the stratergy that
quite a few server ops I know have taken. Couple this with the MySQL
enabled version of Admin Mod and you can have web page sign-ups and
other nice easy interfaces.

Alfred Reynolds
[EMAIL PROTECTED]