Ooooo fun.

/me waits patiently and goes back to coding his PHP.

----- Original Message -----
From: MaJ-ReD
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2002 5:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] Modeling Rendering in the Customize Menu

Well, it is possible to have done. But not really for a mode team.

That option would have to be done by the valve team. Because it would
have to be edited in the Half-Life launcher.

Just a few weeks ago I e-mailed VAVLe about stuff like that. I was
hoping that there would be a way to have music playing in the background
of the launcher like in Q3. I got a reply telling me that its not
possible because they can't release the launcher source. But they were
working on a way for mod teams to be able to have stuff like that.