I have a question. What does it mean that the source code for both
single-player and multiplayer mods will be included in the same installer?
Weren't they always, or are you simply discontinuing the "Standard" SDK?

Also, is there a list of these bugs?

And finally, I can't log in to the server. :)

Persuter