Yeah, this is what I've been saying too. There's a time and a place for
scripting languages. Like, scripting languages for use by mappers to create
cool far-ranging effects, that type of thing. For main logic use, however,
it seems pointless. Any scripting language complex enough to use would be
just as complex as a normal programming language, with the detriment of no
one knowing it.

Persuter