http://www.thewavelength.net/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=13&t=8382&s=5a32ae43713bc6b242369bbb911d2af1

That thread may be helpful, you're having similar problems, using g++, you
get into name mangling issues. I also think since you're copying libs
about, something strange happened when you installed a compiler/library.
The correct symlinks to libblah.so.x are setup if things are installed
correctly, or your ld.so.conf is not updated properly.

PM_Move is C code, so compiling with g++, you get a mangled name, and the
engine won't find it.