Now it is easy to write a stunning game engine with a high performance physics engine
:/

OFF-TOPIC: I am not a HL-coder, but I find this a good source to ask if a certain feature could be implemented into mod code so I can ask my favorite mod coder to implement it, or just to get info about the engine limits when creating models/maps. And finally this is a good source for general information from Valve as well as the mod coding scene. Suddenly you know what the mod coders are doing right now. New bod codes, solving problems with steam (as in case of Natural Selection). I just like to be better informed and up to date than I would be with the info that is posted on mods web sites. I am a hobby coder though - mainly tools - so it is not that I wouldn't understand a word :)

Am Fri, 3 Oct 2003 19:57:35 -0700 hat Kevin Gerry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> geschrieben:

Stupid question...

How many non-coders are on this list anyway? And why?

Sorry, just looking to change the subject ^^

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:hlcoders-
[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cale 'Mazor' Dunlap
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 19:25
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] RE: RELEASE HL2 ASAP TO MINIMISE THE DAMAGE ?

Even if you got the code, it wouldn't do you any good if you're not a
coder. Even if you could just compile it, it's not like you could run
it. I really don't see the big deal, but maybe I'm missing something.
Putting identity codes in applications is what I'm planning on doing for
a project I'm working on. It didn't sound like a bad idea, so I'm gonna
give it a shot.