-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony "omega"
Sergi
Sent: 13 December 2004 02:35
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] HUD, fonts, and everything else not showing up

Indeed, I've already got team and class system implemented, scoreboard
works
with teams, got a basic weapon select going on and about 13 weapons
done,
with models (ported from hl1 mod, heh;D).

It's really bloody easy. Too many people bitch about not having hl2dm
source
and how hard it is to do this stuff, but it's really not, all the
framework
is there, all the examples you need are there, modders nowadays are just
too
damned lazy!

-omega