--
I'm having an issue with random crashing with the "CUtlLinkedList overflow!"
dialog.  The stack trace has got quite a bit of engine code, and a look at
our mod code isn't helping.  I was wondering if I could get a pointer or two
from somebody who has access to engine code (we know who you are...).
Thanks.  Don't need a hand-holding, just some idea of what kind of errors
we're coming up against.

Memory dump attached.

-John Sheu
--
[ dump.mdmp of type application/octet-stream deleted ]