----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ratman2000
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2007 9:53 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Is there a Bug in the Engine with Plugins???

Hello,

i like the Valve Interface... i have no problems with it..

Ok its a very bit to small / not enaugth functions but all is fine with
it for me... All what you can do without the Intervace, you can do with
the same way with the interface :) You only need to know what you are
doing :P

Is there a work around to clear the plugin manual Alfred / Mike?

Or can you tell the Function, we need to call to free the plugin manual?
(Like memory function name or other to call it to free the plugin it
self!)

With friendly Reguard

Ratman2000