FYI-- to be sure other plugin authors are aware (some of you definitely
are), the old school:
   engine->Cmd_Argv(i)
   engine->Cmd_Args()
   engine->Cmd_Argc()
commands are no longer available from the server. Console commands now get
their arguments via an extra parameter passed to the CON_COMMAND(). The
argument is an instance of the CCommand class and typically is passed as
"args" if you use the built-in CON_COMMAND macro. As such, the corresponding
code would be (notice the change in case):
   args.Arg(i)
   args.ArgS()
   args.ArgC()

I happen to have macro'd those references anyway so the swap was fairly
easy, but some plugins might need to search/replace/refactor to make this
compile properly. Not a minor change (especially for plugins with 100+
console commands), but feels a lot cleaner than accessing the global
arguments through the engine which always felt odd.

There are more gotchas, but I didn't note all of them so far. I have more
plugins to port and am not quite finished with my first-- there was a
missing method in the engine interface, InsertServerCommand, which I've
asked to have restored.

If others did manage to note the changes they needed,  please share. :)
-Mattie