Also note that all this does is smooth out the local players camera (so the
vehicle doesn't jitter around); if you have visible players on it, you also
have to invalidate all of the players that are in it's bonecaches, as well
as the vehicle to lookup the correct locations. (the easiest way to actually
do that is by creating a GetRenderOrigin() override on the player, and if
they're in a vehicle.. override it (on the server they'll already be in the
correct place, just the client is not rendering them in the correct
location).

-Tony