Not to be rude or anything, but perhaps the community felt the need to act
that way because of the quality of the content you're putting up on moddb. I
mean hey, it's your mod, do whatever you want. But you should understand it
looks like you made the majority of that stuff being on LSD.

Anyways there is no way to increase the entity limit, sorry. Also you might
want to talk to Garry about trying to remake his game. Regardless of engine
versions, I'm fairly sure it's something you shouldn't really do.

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 12:58 AM, Krzysztof Krysztofiak
<sezam...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello, I`m co-creator of mod called "Go-Mod" you can see it here
> http://www.moddb.com/mods/go-mod , it has been archived for a while
> because
> community were so stupid, but we decided to continue our work. I send a
> email to s...@valvesoftware month ago, but I can`t see response yet so I
> decided to ask here. Maybe Gabe can help me here though :)
>
> So, we`re having problems with entity limit. First version of Go-Mod was
> nice without any problems, second beta was tragedy. We were having host
> errors about that we exceed entity limit (512). Indeed it`s serious problem
> if we`re trying to recreate *(I can say that, yes ? Maybe it`s not so
> perfect as Garry`s Mod)* Garry`s Mod on GoldSource engine. New weapons,
> models, functions, toolguns, physic gun, and *Newton Dynamics Physics
> Engine
> * ! AMXX helped us because i got metamod to work with Go-Mod so we can have
> sweps and gamemodes instead of lua engine. Physics is just fantastic, works
> only on entbrushes for now, but okay.
>
> So, is there *any way* to incerase this 512 entity limit ?
>
> --
> Pozdrawiam,
> Krzysztof Krysztofiak

Gear Dev