Hey list, I'm getting another dedicated server crash I don't know how to
approach fixing. Its another access violation error where the call stack
frame in question just contains a memory address, the exact error message is
this:
"Unhandled exception at 0x040a000b in 040a000b.mdmp: 0xC0000005: Access
violation reading location 0x040a000b."

However, although I've seen this particular crash many times (always with
the same memory address, like I asked about for another crash previously),
the last two times it has occurred, there's actually been a call stack - and
its been the same each time, it appears to be in stock AI code. The last
frame however bears no relation to those before it.

Screenshot of the crash / call stack:
http://www.ftwinston.com/files/040a000b.png
Actual dump file itself: http://www.ftwinston.com/files/040a000b.mdmp

If I were able to reproduce this error, I'd be able to set about fixing it,
so my earlier question about how best to set about reproducing access
violation errors that only seem to occur [at random] on live servers still
stands.
I can't show you the topmost frame of this call stack, because there is
nothing loaded for it - all that is shown is the memory address itself, with
?????? as its value, and all adjacent memory addresses similarly.
My second question is this: has this crash got anything to do with the AI
code that is running in every frame prior to the crash frame or not? How can
I tell?

Thanks