From: Andrew Watkins <a...@watkins.to>
Subject: [hlcoders] Understanding a confusing crash dump
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com

So you reckon this is as simple as it looks, even though the memory address
it fails on is always the same, and that by that code, GetEnemy (which
returns an ehandle, which iirc should gracefully handle the referenced
entity being deleted), is returning a non-null handle to something that is
returning IsAlive?

I can't say for sure when it happens, but NPCs are certainly spawning all
the time in our mod, so its possible. We don't have any new NPCs as such,
just modifications on existing ones. The call stack shown is all stock AI
code, anyway - but the AI wasn't designed for multiplayer AFAIK, so that may
not mean much.

Cheers