[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Is VAC going to get updated anytime soon?

If it is being updated, can it be announced on this list?

Can VAC / Valve allow Cheating Death to be compatible and let server
administrators decide themselves if they want to hassel of supporting 3rd part
fucntionality or not? Its not like Cheating Death bans anybody, at worst it
denys people access to your server which is not a major issue in most cases.

I do not know about the rest of you, but it seems on our VAC Enabled servers
any average idiot can join and look like a professional CS player with the
latest and greatest aimbots, whcih are extremely difficult to pick up even
when viewing the demo in slow motion, if the aimbot is properly configured,
which seems to be most of the time these days.

:(