-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of K. Mike Bradley
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 5:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlds] VAC Update?

Lets face it .... VAC has been a total washout.
Each VAC update we get gives us four hours of no cheating ... That's it.
Valve does not have the programming resources to keep up with the
hackers
who write this stuff for free.

All of the anti cheat detections have failed ... The hackers have won.

We can either set up our servers with a password and invite friends or
maybe
we all should hack to make it even.

THAT WOULD BE A LAUGH EH????

It would totally ruin any hacks now and in the future if we all used
them.

Level playing field once again.